Welcome to Tape69
We are manufacturer of Silicone Rubber Tape .
Tape 69 is Self-Fusing Silicone Rubber Repair Tape. Tape 69 has excellent self-amalgamating properties. It resists moisture, it is used to make watertight, airtight seals. Ideal to use in electrical and watertight applications.
- Tape69 is a high quality silicone compound which fuses only to itself when stretched and wrapped.
- Tape 69 is the most versatile and easy to use quick fix repair tape with stands extremes in temperature, pressure, voltage, moisture and corrosion.
- Tape 69 Heavy Duty Black is ideally suited for quick fix repairs requiring Strength and Elasticity like Water Hoses, Drainage Lines.
- Tape 69 HD Red bonds irreversibly to provide an insulative barrier that is resistant to moisture, oxygen, ozone, and corona over a wide temperature range up to 200°C .
Our Products Features
- Class H (180 C Continuous operation), Short Term 260 C
- High dielectric strenght, suitable for LV & HV applications.
- Workable at low temperatures
- Stable over wide applications temperature range
- Excellent moisture resistance, watertight seal
- Excellent Track Resistance
- Excellent Arc Resistance
- Excellent Ozone Resistance
- Excellent Weathering Characteristics
- As an over wrap for protection of terminating high-voltage cables against arcing and tracking
- Primary isulation for splicing all types of solid dielectric insulated cables
- Jacketing on high voltage splices & terminations
- Moisture sealing electrical connections
- Bus bar insulation
- End sealing high voltage cables
- Motor leads, Jacket Repairs